5 Tips To Achieve Your BEST HairStyle


If you have medium to long size hair, you already know how to have your hair on point all the time, that's tough. It takes a lot of time, it takes technique, and for it to be on point every day, it's almost impossible, but over the years, I learned how to style our hair properly.
Tips and tricks, you can do little secrets you can do to make sure your hair is always on point.

1. Replace your comb for a brush. I used to make this mistake when I first started to grow my hair out would only use a comb to style my hair, the problem with the comb is that it's flat so it makes it very hard for you to get maximum volume like you would with the quality bores hairbrush. Not to mention that using a comb to untangle your hair, especially when it's wet pulls and damages it, unlike a brush that is more gentle and avoids the split ends and the fridge.
2. You must make sure that your hair is straight. I have naturally wavy and curly hair it's a bit coarse, and while I do love it sometimes other times I don't want something a little bit more sleek the waviness makes it unmanageable, and there are flyaway hairs everywhere this is why having straight hair it just makes things easier as soon.
3. Make sure your hair is nourished if your hair's not healthy; it's not going to perform like you want it to because your hair is just an extension of your body. So not only should you shampoo it and condition it, but on top of just doing those basics, you should use nutrients in your hair. Also, use of settling spray (for making your hair nutrient rich) which you can think as is style. You must use Coconut oil or Moroccan oils that stuff, you can get at your local grocery store, which makes your hair nourished and makes your hair silky and it's great.


https://mondayfashion03.blogspot.com/2019/06/7-tips-how-to-look-handsome-mens.html
4. You want to ease up on the amount of product use. There's a mistake that we all tend to do including me before, I used to think the more product I would use the more it would hold but it gets to a point where that logic just starts working against you and all that product only weighs your hair down and makes it flat for me which keep in mind my hair is a bit unruly I used two tiny amounts.

First, I use it before I start bloodying or applying any heats then once my hairstyle into place I grab a little bit more again I don't use a lot to kind of lock-in all the hair fibers anything more than that your hair's going to start weighing down.
5. Make sure you deep clean your hair at least once every Two Weeks. Make sure you deep clean your hair and cleanse it because many times after using your regular shampoo product on your daily basis or every other two days you still leave a little bit of product residue, oil, dirt, and your hair strands. This starts building up and ways your hair down it makes it feels real dirt makes it hard to achieve maximum volume and give you that great hairstyle.
Related image
Deep Clean Your Hair !!!
So, once a week, use a deep cleansing shampoo and wash your hair that day two or three times to make sure you get everything out. Your hair is going to be a little bit dry at this point when it's done, but you're going to instantly see how much lighter and cleaner your hair feels and immediately you're going to want to condition it and then after you some nourishing product to make sure you will be hydrating it since you just stripped everything, but once it's done it's going to feel so clean you're going to be able to style it into anything you want perfectly.

Sign Up for Newsletter #updates Below...
Instagram @mondayfashion7
THANK YOU !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment